Thursday 12 July 2012

Witness insecurity.

Ahhh,I found a new Hong Kong drama which is very interesting,Witness insecurity.The synopsis is talking about the police, Bosco Wong who work as security to protect certain people who needed the help,Linda Chung because of someone is trying to kill her.Witness insecurity is a heart beeping and speed-rap drama which I will watch it on time every night at 9.30p.m.There are only one episode shown every day yet the duration for one episode is only 45 minutes which seems never enough for me.It is showing at Astro On Demand now.I couldn't miss an episode ,the story made your palm sweat  and feel nervous for it.I will wonder what happen next.The thing happens next will definitely out of your expectation.Start watching from today,don't miss an episode.You will sure regret of not watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment