Tuesday 31 July 2012

Olympics 2012 @ London

This the first week of Olympics.I watched the competition almost every night. I like a few sports in the Olympics such as swimming,diving,gymnastic artistic and table tennis.It is very competitive no matter in what sports.What the common thing that you can notice from the competition is China is always the Top 3.They are good in everything like diving ,gymnastic and table tennis.The coming up badminton finals,I think China will be the Champion as usual.I am so proud of being a Chinese.China ROCKS!I do like USA in swimming competition.They are fast like a fish in the ocean.They break the record.The Olympics are just too interesting that I neglect my homework and Hong Kong drama.Now comes the thunder,I still have a lot homework haven't finish! I'm DEAD! ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment