Wednesday 11 July 2012

11072012

Sports day is just around the corner.My school is having sukantara for this week.I went to school,but we do nothing.We sat at the dataran bestari and started to chit-chat as the teachers went down the field.We sneaked down when the relief teacher is not paying attention.That was so scary and frightening.I went there with my friends to support my friends who are taking part in the competition.We cheered for our own houses and our friends.I didn't really shouted as I was having sore throat.We were so excited when my friend got second in the race.The sukantara after recess is postponed as the sky was not having a good mood.The sky started to rain.We rushed back up,the sukantara will be continue tomorrow.The full rehearsal will also having on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment