Tuesday 17 July 2012

I can Barely breath

OMGOD,my school work and tuition homework are still a lot even though I do it non stop,even in school or home.I really can't breath,I feel stressed.I'm angry with myself why I can't finish it.I still have a lot need to study myself which required a really long time since I had lost my Biology and Chemistry teacher.I had a little time to do my own thing,probably every day only 45 minutes of TV.This is really insane.I can't imagine how am I going to survive in Form 5?My life now is really hectic.wake up in the early morning and go study,come back home do tuition homework and school work.My both subjects,BM and BI orals are just around the corner.I need time to memorise my script since we are doing acting in both oral this time.I can barely breath when I tell myself year end exam is coming soon.ARGHHHHHH,STUDY!STUDY AND STUDY.YOU ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.

No comments:

Post a Comment