Wednesday 18 July 2012

I NEED FUN.

Today is just another ordinary day with study in the morning and tuition in the evening.BUT MY BRAIN is EXPLODING now.I need to memorize the both oral script and now add one more the 36 moral values and definition.Sighhh,I hope all thess can be over very soon.My life is just full of study and study.All of my friends are very active ,they often attend other school's IU Day and other party.My friend asked me why are you not sporty?there is only a few months left to Form 5,you won't be able to have any activity in Form 5.Be sporty,don't always go tuition.Do you think I really like tuition and study all the time.NO,of course not,my life is bored and dull.I need FUN.I do think i want to attend all those parties and IU day,but I just can't make it.My tuition is almost every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment