Saturday 7 July 2012

Limited time but there are thousand things to do.

 Time flies,it past by with a blink of an eye.Year 2012 has comes to July,there are only 5 months left.Remember back when I first became a Form 4 student,PMR results just came out no long.I promised myself I will work harder in Form 4 to achieve better results.At the starting of the year,of course I'm hardworking,I feel spirited to do everything,I finished all the homework and tuition homework  given by the teachers.As the things go on ,I'm less effective in doing my works.I can feel it,I asked myself to change,to get back the spirit I had in the starting of the year.I even told myself I have to achieve my dream,all these are just the little things I had to do before my dream becomes true.I can make my dreams come true if I work hard now.The year-end exam comes nearer day by day,the things I had to study are uncountable,I feel stressed.I feel worse when my chemistry and biology tuition teacher had left, I'm not independent enough to handle my chemistry as the subject is tougher when it comes to the last few chapters.Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment