Friday 20 July 2012

Friday Night

This is just another ordinary Friday.I slept through the whole day since I got back from school.I feel refreshed and spirited after 5 hours nap.I know this is crazy,but I just feel the sleep is never enough for me,which made my mom scolded me.I'm not a pig obviously,but I'm just fatigue :( I didn't sleep well for the whole week.I slept at 1a.m. and wake up at 5.30 a.m..Sometimes,I fall asleep in school when teacher is teaching in front.Hahhahaha.This is a common phenomenal for the secondary students,especially when we are attending History class.It will be the best when the weather is just nice,despite the sunny day,but the windy day which the cool air will continuously blow on your face,that is a natural air-conditional.If there's no interrupt or anything,I can sleep through the two periods which is one hour plus.I like Friday,because there's no tuition,no homework and anything.I can do whatever I like. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment