Friday 17 August 2012

On shopping mode.

Since my sister was having holiday ,she had offered me to go shopping with her.Me,the one who loves shopping more than any things had agreed without any hesitation.We went there at 1 sth.Luckily,there was no jam on the way.Coincidentally,my sister met her secondary's friend when we are on the way going into Midvalley from the car park.Her friends asked us to have dessert with him.My sister agreed since they have never seen each other for a long time.I knew that guy since last time I went leehom's concert with my sister,so there was no any shy problem within us.We had dessert at Tong Pak Fu.We chatted when we were eating.After that,my sister's friend had left.We started our journey to hunt our 'prey'.HAHHAHA.We got good acquisition within few hours.At last,we had dinner at TGI Friday.The clothes seem very tempting to us.They said Hi to me when I saw them,it was just like they were welcome you with their open arms.Luckily,my desire had fulfilled when I got a few tank tops and pants I yearned for so long.HAHHAHA.It was really a nice day even though I'm really tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment