Friday 3 August 2012

Cool Friday.

As today is Friday,so my school finish time is earlier than other days,12.30 p.m.My friends and I decided to watch Step Up Revolution because the previous episode was just so fantastic till you can watch it thousand times without getting boring.The movie started at 1.45 p.m.As we like the movie so much,we decided to watch 3D.We went to pavilion by taxi.On the way,it was raining but luckily it was only drizzling .We went to Snow Flake and buy dessert when we reached there since we yearn it for so long.It was almost time and we got into the cinema.We was cheering and keep praising during the show.Their flash mob was so amazing that took my breath away.The tidiness and creativity in the dance was just unexpectable.I like a part when the ballerina wearing the clothes which glow in the dark and doing flash mob in a museum.That was totally incredible!AHHHHH.I want to watch it AGAIN and AGAIN. <3 You will regret if you don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment