Monday 20 August 2012

Klcc Book Fest.

Holiday's life is just nice that I don't want it to be over.How nice your life is when you can sleep until you wake up yourself.We had korean BBQ at the restaurant which is just a stone's throw away from my house.Next,we went to Klcc Book fest.The book fest there is really huge and there really have everything you need.They are all having discounts on the book.It is so worth it.I bought four storybooks and one magazine.After that ,I went to stationery section ,I bought some pens ,correction tape,refill ,stc.The discounts are just driving me crazy.We also bought some salmon at Isetan and Moo cow ice cream outside of the Isetan.We went home and had a BBQ party at home.AWESOMEEE DAY.How I wish it can be like that for every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment