Wednesday 15 August 2012

Full stop.


I'm so sorry that I forget to post yesterday.I was too busy that I forgot about it.Everything has an end,so do the Olympics.The closing ceremony that I missed was awesome!How I wish I can watch it live but there was school the day after it.Luckily,there is one thing called youtube so I just searched and watched it online.The stadium was so cool and pretty.There were a lot performances on that day.


London 2012:one of the theatrical performances during the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games. 

A flaming phoenix flies above the Olympic flame during the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic games.


DJ Fatboy slim performs during the closing ceremony of London 2012 Olympic.




Fireworks explode during the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games at the Olympic Stadium Sunday.



As the honking horns of the traffic and the noise of building sites reached a crescendo, the spire of Big Ben peeled apart to reveal the figure of Winston Churchill, played by Timothy Spall .




   The setting of the stage in the closing ceremony of London Olympic 2012.





The spice girls performs on the closing ceremony of London Olympic 2012.



Fireworks as the ending. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment